Thursday 6 May 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS     
nzherald - 17 days ago

Dunedin man hospitalised after his shirt catches fire while using gas hob

A man has been taken to hospital after his shirt caught fire while he was using a gas hob.A Fire and Emergency spokesperson said they were called to a property at Dunedin s Broad Bay, along with St John, just before 7pm.He said...


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Dunedin

 | 

hospitalised

 | 

after

 | 

shirt

 | 

catches

 | 

while

 | 

using

 | 

Sources