Saturday 17 April 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS     
theepochtimes - 2 month ago

2 Border Collies Sent to ICU After Eating Moldy Waste Left on the Ground, Saved by Vets

It’s easy to assume one s neighborhood is safe for your pets to roam. But a recent incident in the UK taught dog owner Chris Thompstone to watch what your pet might scrounge up as a snack out on a walk. Thompstone was distraught when her two border collies were poisoned after consuming moldy garden waste [ ]


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Border

 | 

Collies

 | 

After

 | 

Eating

 | 

Moldy

 | 

Waste

 | 

Ground

 | 

Saved

 | 

Sources